Advertising Operations Specialist
Fantastic opportunity to work with The number one Brand in its sector.
Good bonus on top of advertised base available too.
Reporting to the Ad Ops Manager, the Advertising Operations Specialist will be dealing with day-to-day advertising campaign management activities across display, video and mobile channels.
- Setting up and management of global and local display campaigns across different publishers, networks, ad exchanges and DSPs to meet CPA based goals
- Full ownership of programmatic campaigns; proactive optimisation, reporting on performance and provision of insights to the business
- Work closely with the wider digital team to help with development of new and revised ad products
- Work closely within the team to help prioritise daily traffic tasks, responsibilities and functions
- Maintain strong working relationships with the sales, product and ad ops teams, keeping them apprised of any issues or anomalies that impact business
- Work with agencies, advertisers, sales, solutions vendors, or internal teams regarding any creative, trafficking or reporting issues
- Ensure process documentation is current and accurate
Skills and Experience required:
- 2-3 years’ experience within digital advertising
- Experience working within Ad Ops specifically programmatic media buying (MediaMath/DataXu/DBM)
- Experience working with Sizmek and/or other ad serving technologies
- Implementing and ongoing monitoring of digital ad trafficking including request/receipt of advertising creative, creative testing, creative upload, applying rich media templates/rules, prioritisation and targeting, 3rd party reporting verification/validation, auditing of targeting for both global and local campaigns
- Experience working with mobile measurement platforms (AppsFlyer/Adjust/Tune)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent numeric skills and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous Sportsbook/Sportsbetting experience will be a plus
In return my client offers creative, energetic and supportive working environment. If you feel like you are right for the role, please do not hesitate to apply!