Are you looking for a market leading business at the forefront of digital? A business which can offer digital career development?
Premier Inn is an award winning digital business with award winning hotels, including the technology-focussed new brand, Hub by Premier Inn. We’re constantly innovating and have many more exciting projects in the pipeline.
We’re looking for an analytical PPC professional who is passionate, inquisitive and thrives on working in an energizing environment. You will be involved in a number of groundbreaking projects as our business strives to reach our ambitious growth targets.
- Lead multiple campaigns to support an estate of over 740 hotels (and growing!) across three brands in an increasingly complex travel ecosystem
- Lead key projects to help improve website and PPC performance.
- Assist in planning and implementing the search strategy from a PPC perspective
- Analyse the performance of our campaigns and make recommendations for the future strategy.
- Strive to ensure Premier Inn PPC campaigns are seen as best of breed in the industry.
- Analytical – this is the number one criteria
- Able to demonstrate experience in handling complex data and multiple concepts under pressure
- Some experience in PPC, whether that’s a university placement year/internship or experience post-graduation
In return, we offer you an environment where learning is encouraged and where you can reach your full potential.
Premier Inn is the UK’s largest hotel chain and is part of the UK’s leading hospitality company in the FTSE100, Whitbread PLC. With over 700 hotels and more than 60,000 rooms across the UK and Ireland, we have grown rapidly, and have been named the UK’s top rated hotel chain by the Which? Hotel Chain Report 2015. We have set ambitious growth plans and by 2020, we plan to increase the size of Premier Inn to around 85,000 UK rooms, as well as expanding our international presence to 50 hotels.
Not only are we growing, we’re also innovating, and have developed and introduced our new high-tech band, ‘hub by Premier Inn’, which represents the most significant format modernisation in UK hotels in many years. The first hotel, which opened on St Martin’s Lane, Covent Garden in November 2014, has already won awards for its innovative technological design, and was awarded a BREEAM ‘Outstanding’ rating, currently the only hotel in the UK to have achieved this.
At Whitbread, we are fully committed to growing legendary brands through building a strong customer heartbeat and innovating to stay ahead. We are dedicated to our core values; being genuine, confident and committed, and are proud of our winning teams, who make everyday experiences special for our customers.