Digital Marketing Advisor (12 Month FTC)
Based in London, this is a 12 month fixed term contract role as a Digital Marketing Advisor, focussing on supporting the digital marketing team through a refresh of the firm's website and enabling the team to continue in their provision of exceptional service to internal clients. Bringing your knowledge and experience of delivering successful digital marketing projects, you will work with a number of your peers in the team and support across the firm's external and client-facing digital channels. These include:
- Advising practice groups, sectors and client teams and other internal content owners on best digital practice and publishing content across all content types on the website
- Driving partners and lawyers to regularly review their public profiles, including copywriting advice, communication, training, and uploading onto the website
- Supporting the thought leadership team on promoting their key content through the website
- Reporting on key activity and engagement analytics for visitors on the website
- Maintaining 'hygiene' on the website with regular checks for broken links, spelling errors, and other issues
- Advising on best practice for search engine optimisation of content
- Advising partners, marketing, Knowledge & Learning and clients on the benefits of the firm's client knowledge portal and encouraging subscribers to join
- Advising and training marketing, practice groups, offices and lawyers on best practice around the firm's use of Social Media channels
- Supporting the running of the firm's practice, regional and topic-specific social media channel
- Reporting on the success and engagement of the firm's social media channels and suggesting opportunities to improve the quality and impact of social messaging
- Liaising with the firm's app suppliers to work on functionality upgrades, bug fixes, and general maintenance
- Acting as a champion for the firm's apps, ensuring the practices, sectors, and marketing teams are aware of how to ensure better visibility for their content on search engines
- Setting up new client-specific apps where necessary and training client teams on how to upload content
- Acting as a point of contact for internal teams on a number of other client-facing, paid-for digital products.
- Reviewing, sharing, and responding to client and public queries from around the world, in the dedicated inboxes and over the phone.
The ideal candidate must have proven experience of working within a busy digital marketing environment, as well as experience within internal communications. You should be an excellent writer with demonstrable ability to translate complex material into commercial writing. Strong project management skills are necessary to allow you to successfully liaise with Partners, external suppliers, and clients to ensure projects are briefed, managed and delivered. You will keep track of budgets and report progress regularly. Past experience of multi-channel campaigns will enable you to advise on the best combinations of content and channel to reach the desired audience and, upon analysis of results, advise on the lessons learned and optimisation of future campaigns.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC