- Work the technical team in devising new ways to improve levels of internal training
- Responsible for the annual training marketing plan in line with company targets
- Manage the process all current marketing incentives
- Work closely with the marketing & sales team in developing the loyalty program
- Responsible for managing the annual promotional calendar including seasonal promotions, spot promotions, cross-sell and upsell incentives all via the program
- Work alongside the marketing manager in implementing a new CRM system
- Responsible for managing ongoing development on the CRM with key stakeholders (Head Office and external suppliers)
- B2B marketing experience is essential
- Marketing degree or CIM Qualified
- Excellent IT Skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Essential knowledge with photoshot, InDesign software
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.