Role: PR Manager - Marketing Technology
Salary: £40k - £50k
The company provides a marketing technology to help companies predict consumer's actions, leveraging artificial intelligence and data to help their clients produce more efficient marketing campaigns.
They done fantastically well, growing to 800 people worldwide, with head offices in California and further offices across the US, Australia, Spain, Germany and France. They've won multiple awards not only for their product, but for their entrepreneurialism and growth.
Not only are they successful, but they're a great place to work - they have happy hours, a games room, flexible working, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, and gym memberships - they really like to keep their employees happy!
The Role: PR Manager
They are looking for an experienced PR manager to join its growing international marketing team. You will report into the Head of PR and work on global PR campaigns focussing on the marketing / ad tech sector.
This person will:
- Assist with strategy and planning of international PR campaigns
- Develop relevant, engaging content for multiple platforms
- Help media train spokespeople for the company and ensure they're briefed for journalists
- Monitor the media for hijacking opportunities & seek proactive media opportunities
- Monitor PR coverage and generate reports in order to analyse effectiveness
- Work alongside PR agencies to develop and build media relations
- Work alongside the wider marketing team across paid and owned content including events and advertising
The PR Manager should have:
- Circa 3-5 years tech / ad tech PR experience
- Strong media contacts across relevant publications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine interest in the ad tech industry
- Ideally internationally PR experience
The successful PR Manager will be offered a basic salary between £40k and £50k. Additionally:
- Health and life insurance
- Gym membership
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast and lunch
- Happy Hour and staff socials
- Stock purchase plan
If you have the relevant experience for this PR Manager role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don't hesitate to contact Alexandra on email@example.com or 0203 826 1222