SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
This role will see you working for major global communications and integrated marketing agency, we are looking to speak with Senior Account Executives or Account Executives looking for the next step.
You will be working collaboratively within a team; the role requires the ability to think professionally and proactively. As the main point of contact for clients you will show awareness of current activity across the accounts, time allocation and be able to identify opportunities for additional projects.
- Facilitating face to face meetings with press and clients
- Pro-actively presenting opportunities and added value solutions to the clients
- Continuously developing new ideas and plans
- Volunteering to manage new projects in a timely and organised fashion, ensuring the process is completed
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- Assisting the Account Manager in future activity planning
- Interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence
- Strong research, writing and editing skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Sound team work and negotiation skills
- Ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
- Commercial awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
- Create a toolkit
- Demonstrate the provision of an added value solution to a client
- Write a successful press release
- Generate and pitch to media/a client a compelling story angle, tactic or content idea
- Tool kit training
- Client management
- Social media training
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Jennifer Brown, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job ref: JB-45167
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.