Investor Relations Analyst - Alternative Investment Firm
Our highly prestigious client with a global presence is looking for an Investor Relations Analyst to join their bright and ambitious team in London. You will be required to support the Head of Investor Relations with existing clients in addition to introducing new clients to the business. Your role will be varied and exciting and include liaising with sales teams, conducting competitor research and creating bespoke presentations. You will also be responsible for maintaining client relationships and providing key updates on performance.
Your profile: -
- 2 years + experience working in asset management ideally in a client focused role
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally with ability to be creative and innovative
- Proven experience of numerical analysis
- Enjoys building successful relationships
- Proactive, confident and a self-starter
This is an outstanding and challenging career prospect working for a long-standing alternative investment firm in London. If you would like to become part of an ambitious company that constantly strives to be the best, please do apply with your CV details in order to be contacted for a confidential discussion.