Our UK client, a young award-winning British luxury brand, is to recruit a Sales Director to develop markets and drive sales through premium stockists in the UK, and to support their network of international distributors.
With an impressive and growing product range, and a highly enviable list of worldwide retailers in place, this is not an out-and-out sales role. We are looking for someone with experience in luxury sales and retailing, innovative brand building and business development.
You will have a proven ability in working with market-leading brands, ideally from the skincare/beauty sector, and preferably bring existing commercial relations with you. You will need to be able to understand the ethos and values behind the brand to engage with the right markets, and to maximise revenue. It is key that you can engage with potential customers, by phone or face-to-face, and quickly establish a positive and promising relationship based on a compelling brand story.
You will be:
- Managing relationships with existing key accounts – working with them to identify opportunities to drive sales through point of sale and promotional activity.
- Identifying new customers and leveraging the brand’s USP to open negotiations and build new business relationships.
- Leading product launch projects.
- Driving sales through perfect product placement – the brand will sell itself to the target customer; you just need to make sure it is in the right place.
- Working closely with the two founders of the business, you will be forming the sales and marketing strategy to take this young brand into its next stage of growth. You will have proven track record in sales and brand management and fully understand and appreciate the approach required.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.