Assistant Marketing Activation Manager
Assistant Marketing Activation Manager - £28 - £35k – Hertfordshire
Want to be a part of one of the UK’s most successful casual dining brands? With almost 300 outlets, this is an instantly recognised brand that is in the midst of an exciting re-branding programme. This role will work with the Marketing Manager and the rest of the brand team to provide brand support across local marketing, partnerships and gift cards.
- Providing support for all national re-branding activity
- Briefing and executing marketing packs, booking advertising and briefing and approving artwork and POS
- Liaising with operational staff and retail partners to ensure planned marketing activity is relevant, properly executed and fit for purpose and supporting them with their marketing calendar
- Manage purchase orders and budget for all activities
- Supporting the Marketing Function on other projects, general activity, and admin when required
You need to be:
- Passionate about working within Marketing, with a desire to challenge the status quo to achieve results.
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative, with the ability to work independently and without a high degree of supervision
- Confident; with the ability and willingness to challenge and push back to ensure marketing requests are fit for purpose
- Highly numerate and analytical: comfortable and conversant with financial data and KPIs, with strong attention to detail.
- Creative: good creative skills that allow the development and evaluation of advertising, design and promotional concepts
As this role requires a degree of national travel, you must be mobile with a full driving licence
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please email your CV to RECRUITMENT@WORKWITHSEVEN.COM
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.