About The Food & FMCG PR Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Manager to join their team. An award-winning Food and FMCG PR agency based in London. As an Account Manager you will be working for a PR business who feel that communication is the key to achieving business goals. Currently working with brands such as Wrigley's, this agency have sealed their place in the PR world with 50+ years of experience. Constantly expanding their knowledge on the markets that their clients specialise in.
Fancy being part of a company who can provide you with the knowledge and experience for the perfect PR result? As an Account Manager you will be embracing a collaborative culture with training programmes, setting you up to be the best Food & FMCG Account Manager in a loyal team environment. Are you a Food & FMCG Account Manager who brings the element of cool, enthusiasm, and drive into their work and are looking to share this zest for life with those working around them? Then this Food & FMCG PR Agency has the right culture for you.
About The Account Manager Role
As a Public Affairs Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established PR Agency environment.
Key Responsibilities for Account Manager:
* Be the face of this Food & FMCG PR Agency when managing accounts day-to-day.
* Taking the lead when implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns within PR.
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and develop new business pitches, within PR Food & FMCG. Keeping your finger on the pulse of new hospitality brands with a little help from your colleagues to generate new business and meet new clients.
* You will have the opportunity to work closely with The Food & FMCG PR Agency's clients being able to decipher the significance of their brand and where they may be able to further themselves via partnership.
* The ability to manage up and down business as well as ensure that clients KPI's are hit and working, along with being delivered in a timely and effective manner within the PR section.
If you are currently a Senior Account Manager/Account Manager with the skills to match, now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high-profile Food & FMCG PR Agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Your approach to tasks is one of enthusiasm and problem solving.
* You will preferably have work experience within the Food & FMCG PR
* Someone looking to push themselves out of their comfort zone for personal success, with support from their company to do so.
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com