Head of Paid Media
Are you a natural born leader who's on the hunt for a new challenge? Join a fast-paced, award-winning digital agency in Merseyside and become the hub of their Paid Media team. Interested? Carry on reading…
Our client is highly successful and prides itself on pushing boundaries and being a step ahead of the competition. They have strong relationships within their team which reflects on their interactions with their high-profile clients. The successful candidate will have a strong character and a drive for exceeding targets as well as a desire to take the team to the next level!
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of a world-class agency!
The Main Responsibilities of Head of Paid Media:
- Responsible for implementation and developing of the paid strategy across multiple clients and bases
- Analytic and adds value by reporting cross-channel advertising campaigns
- Has their finger on the pulse of new techniques and builds capabilities within the team
- Solidify excellent client relationships, managing and exceeding their expectations.
- Can work within budgets by planning, reviewing and reacting when necessary
- A leader who will be approachable and owns the development and support of their team through coaching and setting an excellent example.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of managing large successful campaigns across Paid Search, Display and Remarketing.
- Knowledgeable of Google Adwords and Bing Certified
- Works with other departments to ensure that there is a team approach with other departments in the agency
- Excellent leadership skills and invests time in own personal development of skills and knowledge.
- The 'go to' person of new and paid search tools and Google updates, constantly looking for ways to implement these.
- Strong agency experience and has awareness of the industry and competitors etc.
If you're the person that we are looking for, apply today by emailing email@example.com or contact one of our fantastic recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 now!