Join a multi-award winning integrated, digital and direct marketing agency. Here you will have the benefits of being part of a world-class network while retaining the culture and entrepreneurial spirit of a smaller agency. They are now looking for a Senior Analyst who will be an integral part of the team.
Sitting in the strategic planning department at the heart of the agency, you will be growing the digital and integrated analytics offering, with the opportunity to deliver truly transformational analysis and insight work for a range of global clients.
You will call upon your proven digital expertise to engage senior clients and colleagues alike, covering a diverse range of work from consultancy and measurement framework design to tracking implementation, report development and strategic projects as well as content optimisation across the areas of web analytics, social and mobile.
As Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for tracking, measuring and optimising digital and integrated campaigns. Your duties will include:
- attribution modelling, social analytics, clickstream analysis and digital content optimisation (via A/B and multivariate testing)
- development and delivery of digital measurement frameworks
- Compile and deliver integrated reporting and dashboards
- Present and consult directly with clients
- Keep up to date with emerging analytics themes and technological advances
To be successful in this role, you will be an expert in Adobe Analytics as well as other digital packages.
Technical Skills [must have]:
- Web Analytics : Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics
- A/B & Multivariate testing : Adobe Test&Target or Optimizely
- Tag management : e.g. Tealium, Google Tag Manager
- Reporting : Excel (advanced user capable of macro-building)
- Social Analytics Tools : e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Netbase
If this sounds like you then apply now with your CV. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.