Product Executive - Marketing - Product Pricing
Lloyd Recruitment Services has an exciting job opportunity for a Product Marketing Exec to join a very well established and reputable company based in East Grinstead. We are looking for a Product Marketing Executive with proven experience of product pricing. The main purpose of the job is to provide support in driving a successful product portfolio by maximising performance in line with revenue and occupancy targets.
The role will be reporting directly to the Product Manager, the successful candidate will be required to support in exceeding current business objectives whilst also working to develop the strategy for new and existing products. This fast paced, varied job role which requires a confident marketer who is commercially minded, numerate, literate, able to manage their time well, and work under pressure whilst delivering high quality documentation.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• To deliver high-quality work and support the team to drive new product initiatives and help build robust business cases that deliver a commercial benefit to the organisation.
• Assess, test and develop new product initiatives from concept through to launch that deliver a commercial benefit to the organisation and improved service to our customers.
• Develop the programme of the existing product portfolio and support in post-implementation evaluations.
• Produce and communicate new and existing product developments to internal departments in the form of written product briefs and verbal presentations.
• Monitor product performance, in terms of occupancy and revenue. This will be delivered through evaluating, understanding and interpreting from a range of data sources.
• Produce the performance review slides and commentary for the product ahead of weekly trading meetings.
• Produce and deliver the product pricing changes biannually.
• A key influencer in marketing campaign delivery
• To actively participate, generate and implement ideas that will positively impact performance; and to drive forward any product development components as part of this.
• Influence, improve and sign off marketing material (online and print content) produced for a range of the company websites and print publications (website, magazine etc.).
• Manage commercial performance relationships with external partners, ensuring a robust two-way communication is maintained.
• Set up, organise and present at biennial meetings with external partners.
• Support customer facing teams by providing responses to member/customer queries as required, both verbally and written; ensure that the customer compliments and complaints log is kept up to date.
Skills and experience required for the role:
• Proven experience working in a similar job
• Literate and numerate, the successful candidate will be able to evidence experience of preparing and producing high-quality written reports and business cases for senior management
• High attention to detail and a thorough ‘can do’ attitude is of paramount importance
• Able to communicate and tailor messages clearly and effectively to different audiences
• Must be confident using the Microsoft suite of applications: particularly producing written reports using word and powerpoint as well as be good with numbers and using Excel
• Must be proactive and results driven with the drive and initiative to successfully push initiatives forward
• Strong organisational skills whilst working to tight deadlines
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.