STUDIO MANAGER – Fashion
My client are looking for a creative, energetic and on trend STUDIO MANAGER to join their fast paced, leading Head Office.
This brand are exciting, fast and fun! Collaborating with style icons, bloggers and young celebs, you will never have a dull day in the office!
- Managing the full Studio workflow and delivering KPIs
- Confident and experienced in impacting and implementing processes
- Responsible for managing the studio team and ensuring daily targets are met
- Overseeing the booking of off-site resources
- Review current processes and develop strategic alternatives
- Deliver online assets for up to 800 products per week within the team
- Be the key contact for the rest of the business
- Delivering end-to-end workflow
- Passionate about your work, the brand and people
- Committed to training and developing the team in line with business growth
- Proven studio management experience within a fast-paced ecommerce environment
- Up-to-date knowledge of photography, digital media tools and technologies
- Ability to deliver efficiency and quality
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Attention to detail across imagery and numeracy
- Awareness of current fashion trends, brands and socially active competitors
If you have the relevant Studio Management experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV & Portfolio to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-45298
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help