Senior Analyst (Marketing Analytics)
My client is looking for a creative problem solver to join their friendly and expanding Marketing Analytics team as a Senior Analyst.
The purposes of the role is twofold:
- to develop existing reports and analysis to provide insight to understand how marketing activity is impacting business goals
- to lead the development of the Marketing Analytics advanced analytics capability.
The main responsibilities are:
- Develop dashboards & standardised reports to provide ongoing insight to marketing stakeholders
- Articulate the results and insights from analysis to internal stakeholders in ways they will understand
- Define, create and track meaningful marketing metrics & KPIs
- Translate business requirements & questions into analytical specifications
- Develop deep understanding and extensive experience in accessing the internal marketing and customer databases and navigating our complex data infrastructure
- Help to develop analysis that moves beyond an explanation of 'what happened’ to 'why it happened’ & 'what will happen’ by turning observations into insights and insights into recommended actions.
- Lead efforts to develop the Marketing Analytics team’s advanced analytics (Linear / Logistic Regression, Decision Tress, Clustering etc.) capability
- Stakeholder management
The ideal candidate will be an analytically inquisitive individual who can extract meaning and suggest action items from data and has the experience in the following:
- Marketing & customer analytics, ideally in B2B Media or Business Information sectors
- Web & business analytics tools - Adobe Analytics (Omniture), SAP Business Objects BI, Power BI
- Advanced analytics techniques (e.g. linear / logistic regression, clustering, factor analysis)
- Statistical software packages (e.g. R and SPSS)
- Working with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau, SAP Lumira),
You will also have proven analytical and problem solving skills with a mix of mathematics, marketing and business sense, strong visualisation and communication skills and a strong working knowledge of using SQL to query / manipulate data across a SQL Server Environment.
Understanding of relational databases, marketing concepts and big data concepts and technologies will be a plus.
In return, my client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits including generous holiday entitlement as well as a friendly and international working environment.
The role will partly be based in Central London and partly in South London.