Marketing Administrator - Performing Arts Accademy
A UK- wide network of performing arts academies is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and hardworking marketing administrator to join their friendly Head Office team in High Wycombe. An ideal position for someone looking for their first step into marketing, you will be working with the brand management department to offer marketing and PR support to both new and existing academies.
- Assisting the marketing tea with daily running of the department
- Running social media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Coordinating press releases with the media and keeping the press database up to date
- Preparing all marketing material and literature packs for Academy events
- Taking calls from advertisers and speaking with the media
- Liasing with the Graphic Design department and submitting design requests
- Deals well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Great at problem solving - Able to think on your feet!
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written English and proof reading skills
- Own transport preferable
If you have a love of the arts and want to get started in marketing with a leading network of performing arts academies, get in touch!