Retail Licensing Account Manager - Kids Consumer Products
A multi-platform business that puts kids first in everything it does is looking for a RETAIL LICENSING ACCOUNT MANAGER for their Consumer Products Team.
Reporting into their newly appointed UK Retail Director, it will be your role to support the development of key retail accounts(Asda, Tesco, Smyths, The Entertainer and Argos) as well as owning the business for a select group of retailers (The Entertainer, Mothercare, Shopdirect & Matalan) as well as supporting the implementation of cross-category campaigns across various retail platforms from instore, digital and experiential.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include;
- Liaising with licensees and buying teams to regularly receive an update on products listed in store
- Supporting the Retail Director in approaching various buying teams to attend brand update meetings, assist in organizing potential venue, ensuring all sales materials are available and source product samples from licensees
- Managing own accounts as mentioned, with regular brand updates to buyers and creating bespoke retail activation calendars for them.
- Working with the sales team to ensure that yearly plans are always up to date and in a shareable format.
- Working with licensees to collate product nominations and specifications and using this detail to create planograms for the relevant cross-category space.
- Collating all relevant information in order to create post-event analysis to share with the wider business.
- Liaise with licensees to procure product imagery and copy for campaigns
- Organise the CP team Store Visits quarterly - regularly go out to stores and report back with photographs, interesting product and marketing campaigns.
- Assist the Retail Director and Marketing team on key retail days by collating product samples from licensees and ensuring all materials are up to date.
- Actively cultivating external relationships with Licensee NAMs and buying teams.
Please note there will be extensive UK Travel within this role, so if you are looking for a desk-based job, this role will NOT be for you.