International Trafficker - Entertainment/Music (Ad Ops)
The online Ad Ops team of a globally successful entertainment brand is searching for an International Campaign Coordinator / Ad Ops Trafficker to implementing and traffic online campaigns across their folio of well-established international sites and platforms. This is a 12 month contract.
They are an established global business, aimed at the youth market.. They are looking for a digitally savvy campaign trafficker who can be the main point of contact when it comes to gathering digital creative assets for internal marketing campaigns and assist with the development and delivery of interactive campaigns.
- Performing quality assurance tests on assets to ensure content is ready to upload
- Assisting with maintaining and communicating of specs to internal and external parties
- Supporting the international campaign manager and ad sales team with operational concerns
- Making certain the campaigns are able to serve without technical constraint, and record impressions and clicks
- Monitoring and helping sales and planning correct any delivery or inventory issues
- Collecting data, screen grabs and providing creative/technical mock ups
You will be the communicator between site managers, developers and key account executives and clients/agencies, so excellent interpersonal skills are a must. You should also be able to demonstrated excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of HTML, Flash, Photoshop and CSS is an advantage.