Senior Propositions Manager - Voice
This is an opportunity to work with one of the biggest brands in the B2B telecommunication and IT space. They are looking for a Senior Propositions Manager to own their voice solutions, for a high potential segment. You will need to be an innovator and constantly seeking new ways to differentiate between competitors as the business seeks to be the market leader in this area and requires your support to do so.
This newly established team is being created to tackle a specific segment of the B2B market - mid- tier companies (i.e 500 - 5,000 Employees). This is an area which has been recognised as underserviced, yet has been flagged as having huge potential for growth in the coming year.
This role will be responsible for the design and implementation of fixed line voice propositions including ISDN, ISBN and VoIP solutions. You will own and manage the full proposition life-cycle from scoping out businesses cases, through to in-life management and everything in between.
A central part of your role will be your ability to influence senior stakeholders and gain the buy in of cross-functional teams. You will be working closely with the wider commercial, sales, operational and product teams, as well as the Insight team to direct them in conducting the necessary research supporting your decisions around proposition definition and testing. From their findings you will need to act accordingly and respond to the needs identified, with evolvements to existing propositions or the introduction of new ones. You will act as the voice customer, ensuring developments meet the requirements of each.
You will be the go-to person and subject matter expert and work closely with the sales force to ensure they are clear on the capabilities of the solutions and the value it can bring to the businesses they are working with and reaching out to. You will also outline and own the customer experience, defining what this should look like.
You will be responsible for delivering the commercial strategy for each proposition including the pricing, sales-cycle and the message that is to be deliver to the businesses. In this role you will be targeted by profitability and uptake of the propositions, so will have a heavy influence on the successful delivery of your product category's P&L.
- Ability to lead virtual teams, as well as develop business cases based on sound insight and commercial Decisioning, taking it through the development phases and launch to market
- Ability to assess, define and translate market needs into impactful action.
- In control of the go to market plan and successful delivery, ensuring channel readiness and an excellent customer experience is delivered
- Strong technical appreciation and understanding to track relevant technology developments and assess new proposition opportunities
- Ability to translate technical features into business value drivers and articulate positioning and value messages.
- Able to model new propositions in terms of discounted cash flow and NPV analysis
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Effective cross-functional leadership style
- Customer & commercially focussed
- Demonstrable experience leading propositions strategy, launch and execution in a telecommunications or IT business
- Experience in supporting & partnering with a high performing sales team. Appreciation of the key levers of sales enablement and how to drive new propositions into a large, direct sales force
- Broad knowledge of the UK voice capabilities.
- Business case development as well as execution and management of this.
- Stakeholder, Partner & Vendor management
- B2B Corporate market knowledge - Ideally within telecommunications or alike.
- Propositions & product management experience.
- Leveraging and developing relationships
For further information please contact:
Resourcer - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 email@example.com
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.