Acquisition Campaign Manager
- Develop media plans, budget allocation and management of Direct Marketing campaigns in line with Consumer division challenging ROI targets - on and offl-line!
- Manage creative direction and development of communication plans.
- Manage large budget and its allocation across different campaigns and channels
- Analyse and interpret campaign performance and support strategic direction for channels.
- Understand impact of multiple channels and evaluation of performance across multiple channels.
- Support and manage if required the procurement of suppliers setting up required SLAs to meet business needs.
- Liaise with preferred suppliers and legal teams to ensure service contracts are current and up to date.
- Supports forecasting of demand and liaises with key stakeholder to ensure adequate level of resources - online and offline.
- Experience in running B2B acquisition direct marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills to manage relationships with in-house and external creative and media agencies
- Ability to lead, manage, and share knowledge to help development of wider marketing team in building a direct response business
- Business or marketing related degree
- Ability to influence at all levels
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.