Marketing Executive (12 Month FTC) – Luxury Goods
Our client is a multinational luxury goods provider based in the South East with operations in Europe, USA and EMEA. On their behalf we are now recruiting for a Marketing Executive to assist with the trade marketing and digital side of the business.
Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
• Working closely with the Marketing Manager to develop the digital business including any graphic updates and supporting trade marketing through any POS or display merchandising issues.
• To ensure that the brand integrity is upheld and best in class and work closely with approved suppliers
• To work with the print/design agency and ensure any branded literature is delivered to sales
• Building strong cross-functional relationships – internal / external
To be successful in this role you will be:
• Degree educated
• Have experience within the consumer goods field- ideally within Luxury goods
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude
• Computer literate
• Flexible day by day (there may be some external meeting requirements)
• Self-motivated with the desire to progress a career in marketing
• Ability to be creative and think outside the box
• Good organisation & communication skills
Apply quoting reference 18/14159/7 to email@example.com
If you do not hear back within 7 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.