ONLINE MARKETING EXECUTIVE - German
The Online Marketing Executive will drive the day-to-day acquisition and retention of customers and traffic to the ecommerce websites across all global territories. The Online Marketing Executive will be well versed in search, email marketing, affiliate marketing and Social Media. The role will involve working with agencies and partners in both the UK and Internationally.
A key requirement will be to translate content (emails, social posts etc) from English to German, as well as managing translations into other languages via outsourced support where necessary. This role is extremely cross-functional and requires the ability to work with people at all levels and across teams. It also involves coordinating effectively to deliver a sales plan to budget.
As an Online Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Execution of online marketing strategy to support growth plans, customer acquisition and retention for ecommerce business. The key focus will be on driving growth in the UK, Germany, Asia and the USA.
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to deliver the online sales plan to budget. Report on all International KPIs on a weekly, monthly and annual basis, and make recommendations of actions to drive incremental sales and improve ROI.
- Run the day to day management of the PPC, SEO and Affiliate campaigns; working with external agencies and key stakeholders within the business.
- Seek new opportunities to expand the brand exposure online in both UK and non-UK territories and identify revenue growth opportunities through new marketing channels, and on-site recommendations.
- Work with the Social Media Executive drive brand awareness, and optimise the conversion of traffic from Social Media channels.
- Prepare digital marketing briefs incorporating content and merchandising requirements, and participate in digital planning sessions with the ecommerce team, Creative Services, Merchandising team and external agencies to deliver trading plans and achieve marketing objectives.
- Work with Merchandise team to identify target products for different International markets. Ensure that priority lines are well merchandised on the site and feature appropriately in creative assets.
- As Online Marketing Executive Work closely with other members of the ecommerce, Marketing and Creative Services teams to ensure campaign activities tie in with overall trading objectives and deliver an excellent customer experience.
Requirements of Online Marketing Executive:
- 2+ years’ experience in ecommerce, specifically in managing PPC, SEO, and Affiliate Marketing.
- Experience working for a fashion/apparel retailer preferable
- Fluent German speaker, with good copywriting skills for web, both in German and English
- Excellent understanding of International ecommerce trends and industry best practice
- Strong analytical skills and experience in using Google Analytics
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.