Our client is a leading support services company specialising in cleaning and security with an excellent track record of delivering high quality facilities solutions to retail premises, leisure facilities, theatres, hotels, corporate offices and managing agents.
Position: Bid Administrator
Location: Camden, London
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28k per annum
About the role:
The Bid Administrator provides professional, high quality and confidential administrative support to the Bid Team, as well as any ad hoc responsibilities as set out from time-to-time by the Sales Director.
You will hold overall responsibility for ensuring that all required documentation (tender documents, pre-qualification questionnaires, post tender clarifications and presentations) are produced to the highest standard of quality and accuracy and in an efficient and timely manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing support in the administering and updating of the bid library
- Completion of pre-qualification (PQQs) documents and supplier questionnaires
- Updating, managing and maintaining client portals and accreditations
- Providing support to the bid team in collating information for RFIs for the delivery of cleaning and security services
- Provide support in the development of presentations and associated graphics and diagrams for the inclusion into bids and presentations
- Highly organised and structured
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Able to work under pressure and work to multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written English
- Highly competent in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Adobe Indesign - desirable
You may have experience of the following: Bid Administrator, Bid Coordinator, Bids and Proposals Coordinator, Bid Writer, Marketing Coordinator, PQQ, RFI, Tender Administrator, Tender Coordinator, Bid Co-ordinator, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.