Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst required by an established UK wide charity to join the team in Manchester. The business is looking to recruit a senior analytics professional to help drive and embed a best practice approach to reporting and analysis across the business.
Working as part of a team you will collect, produce, interpret and report data relevant to the operational and strategic performance of the business, delivering an effective business intelligence and performance reporting service.
Key skills required:
- Proven experience of analysing and interpreting complex data
- Understanding and ability to use technical/statistical analysis software (SAS/SQL)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to report and present complex data in a clear and usable manner
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to build rapport with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience will be considered from a range of industry sectors including banking and utilities
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.