Marketing and Sponsorship Manager - Tennis
A leader in sport entertainment and media is looking for a Marketing and Sponsorship Manager to join their events team to drive new revenue streams across their UK Tennis portfolio.
This is a standalone 360 degree role with a 50/50 split of marketing and sponsorship. You will be predominantly leading the marketing strategy across UK tennis events with the aim to increase general admission and hospitality sales. You will also act as key point of contact for all sales initiatives as well as manage one direct report.
- Strategic development of integrated marketing plans
- Budget management for events
- Dealing with third parties and external stakeholders
- Creation of all event-related marketing materials
- Driving the digital marketing strategy across all functions
You will be responsible for project managing all delivery of sponsorship rights, activation and partnership marketing plans for title and associate sponsors.
Duties will include:
- Onsite contact helping to deliver contractual rights and liaison with operations and hospitality team
- Pre event strategy, communications and marketing planning
- Liaise with accounts re: invoicing
- Support all stages of the sponsorship sales process
- Sponsorship ROI/analytics/post evaluation
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a commercial, client-facing marketing environment. Ideally you will have managed integrated campaigns and be able to demonstrate the ability to drive event marketing strategies and sponsorship activations. A love of Tennis will be an obvious advantage.
More searches like this
- Marketing Sponsorship / Promotion Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Digital / Online Marketing Sponsorship / Promotion Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- PR and Communications Sponsorship / Promotion Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Sponsorship and Promotion Sponsorship / Promotion Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Campaigns Sponsorship / Promotion Agency jobs in London (Greater)