Senior Research Executive
(Job title) Senior Research Executive
- World renowned foodservices brand
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
The Role: Reporting into the Insight Manager, this is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Research Executive to join a market leader within the foodservices industry. As Senior Research Executive, you will be responsible for creating scripts and surveys for internal purposes, as well as working with external research and data agencies to understand shopper trends, which product ranges are performing and for what reasons. The successful candidate will also work closely with the brand team to come up with promotions around this.
Responsibilities for the Senior Research Executive include:
- Creating scripts and surveys for internal purposes
- Working with external primary and secondary research agencies
- Work closely with the brand team to look at market and competitor research around NPD
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a research, category or insights role
- Experience in working with large volumes of data
- Experience of working within an FMCG or food environment is preferred but not essential
The Company: A global market leader and sizeable product portfolio, this foodservices brand is increasing its marketing share year-on-year. The recruitment of a Senior Research Executive is vital to future growth plans.
The Package for Senior Research Executive:
- Salary: £27-32,000
- Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Senior Research Executive is based in Slough.