Communications and Product Manager
- Strong communications manager with track record of creating, own and deliver a communications strategy and plan which increases awareness.
- Understanding and acceptance of Product Management, and ability to work in change and crisis management.
- Creating a presence for the programme on line, developing content for communications, establishing and managing a communications cadence, defining the stakeholders and appropriate strategy, and working across other streams to communicate their progress, and implement varies comms activities to support their work.
- Strong thought leadership as well as ensuring the deliverables.
- Ability to set up a change 'change agent' strategy and be hands on operational
- Helping to setup Product Owners conference
- Responsible for loading / formatting material on the website.
- Creating blog entry strategy
- Setting up all hands calls, creating agendas, pulling together material
- Success for this person is high and positive awareness of the changes being made in the org.
- Created and implemented a comms strategy focusing on product launch
- Knowledge of product management methodologies.
- Knowledge of IT service management frameworks; ITIL or similar
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools for project management and document creation.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Knowledge of relationship and vendor management approaches.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree from an accredited college or university
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UK UK751150 in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.