Senior Business Development Executive - Intellectual Property
- Develop and implement client development strategies for sector clients.
- Be proactive in the IP Group's participation with trade bodies and journalists.
- Manage client development initiatives within the target client programme.
- Manage pitches for sector clients.
- Host and support training days and BD events.
- Identify strategic priorities for product development - build tools, identify channels, and resources.
- Work alongside the communications team to raise the profile of campaigns and support marketing activities/strategies.
- Assess and develop opportunities in order to enhance international and cross-practice cooperation for business development purposes.
- Minimum of 2 years business development experience is required (a professional services background is desirable).
- Advanced CRM experience and knowledge.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Must be willing to travel, as some international trips will be undertaken.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong networking skills, with notable evidence of developing business and client relationships.
- Flexibility is needed, as additional hours on occasion will be required.
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UK750995 in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.