Marketing Campaign Specialist
- Delivering the cross-sell/ up-sell/ retention strategy through the implementation of agreed campaigns across a range of channels (email, DM, Ops/outbound, digital touchpoints)
- Ensure all comms, inc in-life, provide information in a clear and jargon-free way; address customer needs; are compliant and maximise marketing opportunities where appropriate
- Brief email, DM, and outbound data requirements to the Marketing Data Analyst identifying the best prospects to target
- Brief print and documentation mailing suppliers on agreed copy and content improvements, ensuring all necessary stakeholders have been engaged and provided input.
- Working with the in house creative team, develop the creative needed for campaign activities.
- Previous direct marketing experience working across a range of channels is essential.
- Educated to degree standard and/or a recognised marketing qualification would be advantageous.
- A strong interest in customer marketing, and deriving value from existing customer base.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.