Digital Marketing Executive
- Great role in a growing global and progressive organisation
- Opportunity for an experienced digital marketer to develop the digital strategy
The Role: This global organisation is going through a period of growth and are now looking for an ambitious marketer to join their growing team. With relevant digital marketing experience, the successful candidate will be responsible for increasing brand awareness, driving traffic to the website and overall, increasing subscriptions to their online platform. The Digital Marketing Executive will run digital campaigns with confidence and will be a technically able marketer with the ability to pick things up quickly.
Responsibilities for the position of Digital Marketing Executive include:
- Developing and executing content led email campaigns through Mailchimp
- Running digital advertising campaigns including PPC/Google Adword campaigns
- Running Social Media campaigns, both organic and paid
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on campaigns using Google Analytics
- Working with the Content Marketer to manage and update and monitor the website
- Designing and developing media packs, using the Adobe Suite packages
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a relevant, digital-heavy marketing role
- Experience with running a wide variety of digital marketing campaigns with a focus on digital advertising
- Basic to advanced design skills or the ability to learn quickly
- Basic to advanced HTML skills
- Confidence in meeting people face to face and presenting ideas
- A natural flair for creativity
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to live and work in the UK
The Company: This successful and fast-growing organisation provides an innovative insights-lead platform to companies across the globe. They are a fun and lively team with a real passion for what they do. They are expanding in all areas of the business and are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to grow their online presence.
The Package for Digital Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £28,000-30,000
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Executive will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.