Senior Consultant Analytics and Social
We are working with a world class agency on a strategic and client facing role, to work with amazing and well known global clients. You will need both technical, business & digital knowledge and a good understanding of how data is integral to forming strategies
- Consultants work to gather and understand their client's data requirements
- Deliver best practices and business & technical consulting where needed.
- Advise key stakeholders and drive client success based on clients most important business drivers
- Business partner with marketing, optimization teams, analysts, web developers and senior executives.
- Effectively present some technical details to a non-technical audience
- Manage multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope
- Become an expert in the use of Adobe products and the methods by which they can be used to effectively optimize online businesses
- Work to educate clients on the best practices in relation to the Adobe marketing cloud platforms, their specific industry and key business requirements
- Keep accurate daily records of client billable time
- Some technical writing and PowerPoint presentation creation
- Experience working with social listening and moderation tools.
- Experience working with across web optimization strategies (roadmap development, heuristics & implementation)
- Passion for the internet domain and use of technology to solve business problems
- Broad experience with Social Media channels and how they apply to digital marketing
- Solid understanding of general business, digital concepts and strategies
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience presenting in front of groups
- Experience of working in client facing environment
- Global experience is highly desired and so is a willingness to travel.