Trade Marketing and Communications - International Ad Sales/
This is a newly created role, for a newly created team within an International Broadcast Business. Due to a restructure they are searching for a TRADE MARKETING AND COMMUNCIATIONS MANAGER for their INTERNATIONAL ADVERTISING AND PARTNERSHIPS TEAM.
This is a varied role where your responsibilities will include the development and execution of a strategy for building the profile and presence of their Ad Sales team and the portfolio of assets that is represents (TV, digital and online properties). It will be your role to
enhance the reputation and articulate the power of their brands within the global advertising community as well as develop and implement strategy. You will be responsible for creating 'best in class' trade activations within the advertising and agency communities by preparing sales tools and assets, and building the industry profile of key sales leaders - through social media, public relations, content creation and thought leadership - that differentiates this multi-platform broadcaster from the competition.
The ideal candidate will be /have:
- Demonstrable experience in International Media Marketing and Communications
- A strong understanding of the industry, media landscape and digital platforms
- Be fluent in digital marketing with excellent campaign planning capabilities
- A great partner and collaborator, ability to navigate a complex, international, matrixed environment
- Knowledge of and passion for International Media
- Knowledge of key International events including Cannes Lions, Festival of Media, IAA, M&M etc.
- Strong event planning skills
- Previous experience in the sports industry desirable - passion for sports essential
- Ability to thrive in and enjoy a dynamic, fast moving work environment
- Willingness and ability to travel
For more information, or to apply, please send your CV through this site.