DIGITAL DESIGNER – Pet Lovers!
We have a new and exciting role on for a Digital Designer to join a Luxury Pet Brand, well-known for their Organic Pet Food.
This is a Senior Position for someone to who is looking to take that next step in their Digital Design career, collaborating with the Art Director to ensure consistency across online/offline projects. You will be part of the Creative Team which includes; Graphic Designer, Art Worker and E-Mail Specialist, designing for all online site content and social media.
This brand are well known in the Pet Food Market, and receive a lot of social media coverage from A-List Insta-Pets!
Their offices are based in North/West (Zone 2) London, the team of course are massive Pet Lovers so a love for animals is pretty essential!
- Strong Adobe creative Suite Skills including; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Dreamweaver
- Project Management experience
- Strong Portfolio to exhibited Banners, Email Campaigns, Landing Pages and Responsive Design
- HTML/CSS skills
- Ability to take on UX/UI projects
- Video Skills are desired – Adobe Premier/Aftereffects
- GIF Animation
- Background in Artworking/Illustration is desirable
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV & Portfolio to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-45174
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help!