Marketing Partnerships Manager
- To build and develop exclusive relationships, secure / improve partner offers, carry out regular provider reviews
- To analyse provider trends and recommend any actions required.
- To develop bespoke marketing solutions for individual clients/groups where commercially appropriate.
- Liaise & assist Marketing Manager / team regarding marketing schedules & opportunities.
- To understand current data systems and manage and improve data flow.
- Statistical analysis & monitoring, reporting of commission expected.
- To support and ultimately lead in the development of new provider benefits, including background checks, benchmarking exercises, sourcing contacts, attending meetings and finalising contracts.
- To ensure information is collated, correct and available to ensure the smooth running of a scheme.
- Partnership background from a regulated environment would be desirable
- Commercial and articulate
- Open on background and industry
- Degree educated
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.