An opportunity as a Marketing/Creative Account Manager in an independent, integrated agency has come about through booming growth. Working with some of the best lifestyle and consumer brands, our client has built an unshakable reputation through head turning campaigns using their ingenuity, imagination and belief.
As the Marketing/Creative Account Manager, you will be the face of the agency, building, managing and nurturing lasting relationships with clients. You will be providing strategic ideas to clients and create amazing campaigns, following briefs and ensuring departments are working together to make campaigns a reality.
This is an opportunity to make a real impact; you will have the freedom to really hit the ground running, managing a team and reporting to the Associate Director. This role is perfect for those with experience in an integrated agency with ambition and initiative to really make their mark.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting client in developing promotional strategies
- Creating bespoke brand proposals
- Ensuring accurate promotional status reports are maintained
- Attending meetings and events
- Responsible for and ownership of seeing a campaign through from start to finish
- Planning campaigns across a range clients
- Uncovering insights to drive business results
- Developing full communications plans across all devices.
- Lead planning process from client brief.
- Develop relationships with the brand managers client side
Attributes required for Account Manager:
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to present and pitch with confidence
- A passion for the marketing industry
- Excellent communication abilities
- 2/3 years experience within an integrated agency
Apply now with your CV!