Marketing Communications Manager
(Job title) Marketing Communications Manager
(Sector) B2B & B2C Services
(Location) West London
- Are you a marketer looking to make your next career move the right one?
- Our client is looking for candidates with a strong background in PR, events and communications
- Are copywriting and written communications your strong point?
The Role: This is an outstanding opportunity for a Marketing Communications Manager to plan and deliver regular communications campaigns; including PR, social media and events and sales support. The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for the creation of thought leadership content to increase brand awareness and PR, as well as regularly liaising with internal and external stakeholders on annual and bi-annual plans.
As Marketing Communications Manager, you will need:
- Strong experience in copywriting and content creation
- Experience in raising brand awareness through PR and social media
- Experience in internal and external stakeholder management
The Company: A renowned B2B and B2C services organisation are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to create and maintain their high standards of content creation and audience engagement.
The Package for Marketing Communications Manager:
- Salary £30-£35,000
- Private Healthcare
Location: The Marketing Communications Manager position is based in Brentford.