(Job title) Marketing Executive
- Marketing experience is essential
- Experience in email marketing is a plus
- Exciting career opportunity for an ambitious and talented marketer
The Role: This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Executive to promote and develop the company's portfolio of products through email, CRM, direct mail and sales support. The successful candidate will support with increasing sales and driving traffic to the website through regular email campaigns, e-newsletters and updates. The successful candidate will also work closely with design agencies to execute advertising and direct mail campaigns.
As Marketing Executive, you will be required to:
- Regularly produce branded email campaigns
- Use the CRM system to segment and profile customers
- Work closely with design agencies to execute offline advertising campaigns
- Support with trade shows and events to increase brand awareness
As Marketing Executive, you will need:
- Experience in email and CRM marketing
- Experience in producing direct mail campaigns is preferred but not essential
- To be a keen skier or snowboarder
The Company: This Company is the largest independent snow sports holiday tour operator in the UK with over 100 stunning destinations in Europe and North America.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £24-25,000
- Benefits: Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in the Hammersmith area.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us.
If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham or London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.