Commercial Marketing Manager (Publishing)
One of the world's leading consumer media and publishing groups is looking for an experienced marketer to work with both their agencies and direct clients to boost advertising revenue. This is a newly created role for someone with an excellent understanding of the media landscape, able to develop through-the-line campaigns that are true to their award-winning brands while supporting the sales function with extremely high quality collateral.
As a brand new position, there is exceptional scope for growth with this opportunity - working closely alongside the head of brand and trade marketing team, you will have the chance to carve out your own niche in the business and develop high-level relationships with some of the biggest brands and agencies in the world.
* Helping to develop bespoke ATL and BTL marketing strategies in conjunction with commercial partners to increase advertising revenue
* Preparing high quality marketing collateral and support for the commercial teams
* Developing a consistent brand message that will filter across all marketing channels
* Wider communications-related responsibilities, including planning events, managing media relationships and driving creative advertising
* Tracking industry trends, working on product launches and much more
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
* Significant marketing experience within a consumer media or publishing firm (but with a personal B2B/commercial focus)
* Knowledge of the full marketing mix and of the media landscape
* Experience of media planning and through-the-line advertising
* Ability to develop a brand narrative and help build a sales pipeline through multiple channels
* Creativity and copywriting skills