Interim Channel Marketing Manager
An exciting project for an Interim Channel Marketing Manager to join Consumer Services FTSE 100 company.
- Support the development of and implement the channel marketing strategy to ensure it' is being consistently and compellingly made across a number of channels, including - Sales, DM agencies, creative agencies, media agencies, mailing houses, trade bodies, events, consultancies and affiliate partners and PR.
- Create and deliver the appropriate materials and incentives for all channels to promote marketing mail including - briefing decks, training materials, sales material (PDFs, video and animation, leave behinds, etc).
- Develop relationships with channel partners, affiliates, trade bodies etc. Actively drive and manage those relationships to deliver an ROI on media spend (across Q1 & Q2), to drive quality leads into the business.
- Create all channel materials relating to tariff and product development changes.
- Augment Campaign activity across all Partner / affiliate / trade body channels, to increase awareness from 55% to 65% by 2018.
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to augment campaign activity and work on the development of channel marketing strategy.
- There will be events to attend and may be some involvement in hosting events; sometimes sourcing venues whilst working with the internal planner. They will work with marketing/comms team to agree a topic & identify speakers from business.
- The candidate needs to be aware of all channels and have knowledge of marketing activities.
- Someone who has worked in a large, ambiguous environment would be beneficial.
- Not used to structure and wants to work together to be part of a solution.