Project Manager (Internal Comms)
Our client is a multi-disciplined agency ranked as one of the Top 100 UK agencies - and they now have an exciting opportunity available for a Project Manager (Internal Communications).
You will be working on design and digital projects for a major global client for internal communications. An understanding or experience working with large consumer brand’s internal communications with would be advantageous.
The job role involves:
- Dealing with the delivery of complex, fast moving marketing initiatives across all aspects of design including print, digital, film and multi media events
- Dealing with clients and internal teams ensuring all projects are delivered on time
- Having the ability to lead others and manage expectations
- Taking a brief and putting together estimates and input from various teams
- Briefing graphic design and digital teams; this experience is essential
- Ability to produce schedules and timelines to track the project progress
- Communicating with and updating the client at every stage of the project
- Briefing external suppliers
- Taking responsibility for end to end project delivery
- Attending client meetings and participating in internal production meetings
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience client side or agency side
- Proven experience dealing with both print and digital
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A hands-on approach
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- A flexible, proactive and positive attitude
- Experience with an online project management system
Salary: £28 – 35,000k p.a. depending on experience
This is a superb opportunity to work for a highly regarded agency as part of their friendly and ambitious team.
There is a great social culture with enjoyable social gatherings throughout the year!
A company pension scheme is offered.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality