We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious Automotive Product Manager to join a well-known manufacturer, who are currently enjoying exciting growth plans for the future in the UK and Internationally.
The Product Manager will be responsible for managing a specific product portfolio, proposing and implementing marketing strategies to maximize profit and ensure your products have optimal positioning in market.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain product lifecycle plan and develop vehicle specifications strategies to maximise market opportunities.
- Lead /own pricing actions, propose campaign activity and seek other profitability opportunities as appropriate
- Identify on an ongoing basis all opportunities and risks for own products & develop action plans to maximize performance
- Co-ordinate new model launch processes
- Create vehicle brochures /price guides
- Propose and compile detailed management information to track product performance
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve optimal demand supply mix
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be educated to graduate level
- Have experience in a product management ideally with an automotive manufacturer
- Have strong planning and project management skills
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Be confident with the ability to influence effectively at all levels
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.