- Great opportunity to join a leading organisation in London
- Ownership of marketing strategy and execution
- Ideal role for an ambitious marketer looking for autonomy and ready to take their next step
The Role: This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious self-starter with B2B marketing experience to join an established organisation. Generating leads and increasing brand awareness through integrated campaigns, this Marketing Executive will ideally have an understanding of the service industry and a B2B marketing background. Day-to-day responsibilities include managing content and copy across various marketing platforms, managing agencies, attending national events and executing campaigns across email, social and website. The successful candidate will need to be confident, ambitious and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strategic planning and implementation of integrated campaigns
- Developing engagement programmes and increasing awareness of the brand
- Producing engaging technical content across various marketing platforms
- Maintaining and updating the company blog and various social media channels
- Managing the CRM system
- Email campaigns using Mailchimp and website management
- Internal communications
- Managing relationships and liaising with key stakeholders
- Drive traffic across social media platforms through delivery of effective campaigns
- Analysis and reporting of campaigns
- A minimum of 2 years B2B marketing experience is essential
- Experience in the service industries is desirable
- Mailchimp and HTML experience is preferable
- Knowledge of design packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce engaging content across a range of channels
- Exceptional copywriting capabilities
- Confident liaising with stakeholders at varying levels
- Analytical, ambitious and confident
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
The Company: Boasting a global customer base, this organisation prides themselves on providing leading services. Reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Director, the successful Marketing Executive will need to join the business and hit the ground running.
Location: The role of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.