Product Marketing Manager
A global B2B events organiser is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to work in their EMEA headquarters in London. Role is based in London or Amsterdam. They are looking for somebody with a experience of selection and Buying Digital products like HootSuite, Landing Pages, Digital Marketing Tools, including but not limited to Audience Data, Development, Marketing, Content, Digital Directory, Customers Services, Operations, Finance, Legal and others as appropriate from time to time.
Key requirement for the role:
- Conduct technology assessments for functional areas as assigned.
- Discover and validate market problems/ needs/ opportunities.
- Analyse the competitive landscape in terms of emerging solutions, technologies, strategies and tactics
- Write business cases, product requirements and use case scenarios,
- Maintain the product portfolio roadmap for assigned areas
- Together with management, establish pricing to the business through the recharge model for assigned areas
- Undertake Product Management & operational services to the business for solutions including, but not limited to:
Skills/ Knowledge required:
- Experience in working with and negotiating with Agencies
- A product manager with strong Digital Marketing experience
- Be able to negotiate prices and be astute
- Ideally from a b2b background, Tech, telcos, media
- Able to work with marketing and IT teams.
- Good understanding of Marketing and IT.
- Experience in managing Google Analytics and Webmaster tools accounts
- Experience of GleanIn, HootSuite, and Adobe Analytics are a major plus
- Experience of A/B and multivariate testing
- Proven web marketing and project management experience
- Strong documentation and visual presentation skills
- A self-starter who embraces agile and experimental styles of working
- A strong content creator and ideas generator with a flair for analytical data
- Proven social media and community management experience
If you are interested in this role and are looking a new challenge that starts immediately. Please send your CV , To Shaud Daula where you will receive an automatic response. Please remember to quote the job reference UK749412 in all correspondence. Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.