Senior UX Designer
I am looking for a Senior UX Designer to join the team at a publishing company based in London.
Senior UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the product, Editorial and technology teams on a range of projects to define UX requirements for existing or new responsive websites, apps and product features.
- Produce paper and interactive prototypes to test concepts, demonstrate user journeys and determine scope limits
- Conduct user testing to identify usability issues on existing products.
- Produce UX documentation and artefacts - user personas, user journeys and determine scope limits.
Senior UX Designer Skills/Experience:
- 3+ years experience working in a senior UX role
- Thorough understanding of user experience design and information architecture concepts, practices, patterns, tools and processes
- Solid understanding of digital product development best practices (inc. agile, UCD, interface design, lean, IA, A/B testing and software development and deployment)
- Expertise with wireframing and prototyping tools - Axure +
- Experience across all areas of 'hands-on' UX work including: user research, persona creation, user journey design, information architecture, wireframing and template design.
- Experience designing responsive websites and apps across multiple devices
- Experience with agile and collaborative user experience design and best-practice agile product management techniques.