Paid Digital / Social Planner Buyer
Paid Digital / Social Media Planner/Buyer – London – £28K - £35K
Who will I work for? A refreshingly different digital / social media and marketing agency. This is a collection of some of the finest minds in digital media and they’ve got a lot of exciting ideas to share with you as well as their clients! Super cool central London offices right in the heart of the action too!
What’s the Opportunity? Planning, buying and optimising paid social media activity from taking the client brief through to final delivery. You’ll be developing paid media strategy across a variety of interesting and well known client brands. Managing paid media budgets, designing tactical media plans, supporting the analysts and your fellow media planners and liaising with media suppliers is all part of the remit in this rich and rewarding paid social media planner role!
What skills will I need to bring?
- At least a year’s experience of paid media (digital/social) within a digital agency.
- Knowledge and interest in biddable social media planning & buying
- Experience with Twitter and Facebook Ads platforms
- Familiar with Social (Media) Data Sources
- Strong Excel skills
- Passionate about digital communication and working with dynamic brands!
What’s it in for me? Get in with a dynamic and different crowd! In this jam-packed and evolving role you’ll be joined by an explosive combination of fellow digital/ social media professionals who you can feed off and in turn inspire!
So ditch the corporate feel and work with fellow humans who prioritise the thrill of blazing a new way with their work rather than following convention!
Salary: £28K - £35K
Sounds great how do I apply? Either apply online below or Email your CV now! apply@NewPageRecruitment.com We’ll be right back with you to discuss next steps (and if you’re not quite right we’ll see what else we have for you or let you know if we can’t help).
More searches like this
- Analysis Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- Digital / Online Marketing Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- Social Media Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- Planning Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- Display Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)