Senior Marketing Executive
Are you an experienced marketing executive looking for a step up in your career? A leading business advisory firm is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to support and drive their business objectives. They are a specialist in commercial property, finance and insurance.
The successful candidate will enjoy a close and strategic relationship with the marketing director and countrywide team, playing an essential role in driving the business forward. This will entail working across several different business lines.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop campaigns that target their customer base
- Responsible for branded marketing material, both online and offline, liaising with internal design team - including copy writing and proof reading across various platforms
- Utilise content created for press and social to create campaigns
- Responsible for website content and continual monitoring of SEO and Google analytics in liaison with agencies.
- Work with sector teams to develop campaign messages
- Manage organisation of relevant events
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within a similar role; professional services an asset
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proficient understanding of marketing
- Good understanding of CRM systems (SalesForce)
- Experience of Marketing in a regulated market
So if you're a strategic and self-motivated marketing executive that wants to play a vital role in driving the marketing efforts by strategically driving the business forward then please apply for this role.