Account Manager- Marketing
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Competitive salary, generous annual leave, training and development opportunities, modern office environment.
A full-service creative communications agency based in Birmingham are looking for a new Account Manager to join the team.
If you have experience in the full marketing mix, and love building relationships, then this is the perfect job for you.
- Negotiable Salary
- Career progression
- On-going training
- Generous annual leave
- Modern office environment
This client is a full-service marketing communications agency based in Birmingham. They have a proven and trusted reputation in many different sectors including many big brands that constantly come back for more.
The Account Manager Job
As the account manager, you will have a love of the full marketing mix, enjoy developing relationships with customers and managing a variety of different online and offline projects.
This company has a happy team of people who are passionate about everything marketing & creative, and even more enthusiastic about helping customers operate internationally. You’ll be an enthusiastic and confident account manager who wants to get 'stuck in' working on lots of different projects and further developing relationships with some of the key clients.
Your skills and experience
- Degree educated/ Or similar qualifications
- With at least two to three years solid background in advertising, design or marketing
- Experience with CRM Marketing
- Proven key account management experience
- Excellent written, IT and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- Excellent work ethic.
Apply for Account Manager- Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly