Digital, Brand, Campaigns.
Your new company
One of the Uk's largest newspaper publisher's. This company prides themselves on peerless expertise and facilities to provide a competitive, reliable and comprehensive print and publishing solutions.
Your new role
- Identify, shape and launch content and campaigns that chime with our audiences/obsessions and key stakeholders,
- Social Media Management and strategy
- Develop mutually beneficial partnerships with local, regional organisations and media groups
- Create and execute a calendar of real-world activity that raise awareness of the brand in its key target markets.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record of building positive relationships at all levels within a complex organisation and to external businesses for the benefit of both parties
- Proven track record in problem solving
- Proven track record in generating and implementing effective, creative multi-channel campaigns
- Passionate user of new digital media and technology for example apps, devices, blog, social platforms
What you'll get in return
You will get to work in a role that you can very much make your own, with an amazing company that offers an extremely competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.