Marketing MI Manager
Marketing MI Manager
Superb opportunity for a commercial minded and ambitious Marketing analytics expert to join a progressive business in a very exciting period of digital transformation across the business.
This role will be a critical member of the marketing team, responsible for Marketing's reporting suite, reporting on all marketing campaigns and initiatives. Is highly proficient commercially, understanding the dynamics of business revenue and budgets, combined with marketing campaign modelling.
Briefly the role will entail:
- Designs, implements, manages and maintains key performance dashboards which show the marketing funnel KPIs relating to marketing lead generation activity through to contact centre conversion with performance against target for the week, month and YTD.
- Review and improve the suite of marketing MI reports that demonstrates progress against strategic and commercial objectives, using Tableau, Power BI and other tools.
- Pro-actively arranges meetings between Marketing, Finance, the Contact Centre and the third party agencies to discuss actionable insight.
- Works with agencies to collate and analyse data - bringing all strands of data together for analysis within the business
- Works with the Finance team to develop stronger links between spend and performance, providing visibility of profitability and P&L impact in relation to marketing decision-making.
- Ensures outputs are high quality: accurate, reliable and well presented, ensuring performance insight is generated
Who we're looking for:
- Degree calibre
- Highly numerate, analytical and commercially minded
- Evidence of using modelling output to manage marketing performance
- Substantial experience of selecting and querying data using multiple applications
- Data led and analytical, but can demonstrate the ability to translate 'data speak' into business actionable commercial and marketing decision-making.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a small team and to communicate at all levels
- Experience in a senior data analyst role working in a marketing function of a complex organisation with segmented, multi-channel lead generation targets
- Evidence of the ability to translate marketing, financial and commercial requirements into data models
- Evidence of the ability to design charts, graphs and powerpoint slides to display data to its best effect
- Applied experience of data protection and marketing data analysis best practice
- Substantial experience of querying and selecting data using multiple applications
- Fully skilled/expert in using Microsoft Exel, Google Analytics and Tableau. SAS and SQL desirable
- Self-reliant, ability to think on his/her feet, influence, challenge and gain clear commitment to agreed ways forward
- 'Can do' approach, with a proactive, inquisitive mind-set. Energetic and committed - setting objectives and delivering 'beyond the brief'