We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Executive to join a market-leading company who are taking their well-established consumer proposition into new and exciting markets.
In this exciting role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to source, co-ordinate and develop commercially successful relationships with leading national and international brands across the leisure, travel and retail verticals. Working alongside and supporting the Account Managers on key partner accounts, they will also be responsible for their own portfolio of affiliate partners.
The successful candidate will provide a vital link between partners and the company's marketing team, supporting the production and deployment of innovative and dynamic marketing campaigns throughout the year in line with the marketing calendar
You will be a confident communicator with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills; being able to juggle changing priorities in an organised and efficient way while all the time being professional and approachable.
While this is not a marketing role, an understanding of digital marketing (primarily email) would be an advantage.
This is company that likes to promote from within and is able to offer demonstrable career progression for the right individual.
If you're a motivated and well-organised person who's looking to take a step into the exciting world of marketing account management, or you're an experienced account executive in a different sector looking for a new challenge, then please apply with your CV and contact details.
Requirements needed for this role include:
- Ideally, experience in a marketing environment with an understanding of account management, affiliate marketing and relevant commercial models
- Confident communicator with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Exceptional planning and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to understand the market to identify areas of opportunity, keeping abreast of affiliate marketing trends